Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baileys Harbor Door County Wi.

Baileys Harbor Marina.
Baileys harbor is another nice place to visit when you're in Door County Wi. It's a quiet town located on the east side of the Door County Peninsula. It is around 20 minutes away from Sturgeon bay 

One of the coolest paintings on the side of a building.
We went to the Baileys Harbor Marina and walked around. As usual it was overcast so I had to deal with whatever lighting I have for photos. The Marina has docks all over and that didn't stop me from taking a lot of photos of them.

I love taking pictures of docks.
My usual setup for photographing landscape is a full frame body with my 17-40mm f/4 lens.  I usually set it up in aperture priority, set up my aperture and shoot. No need to fumble with my shutter speed.

Another dock shot.

The shoreline.
Another town to go to when visiting Door County Wisconsin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment