Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chicago/Aurora Color Run 2013

The Color run is a 5k event where runners go on a 5k run and be doused with colored powder. They go all over the USA and organize the runs in most major cities. I was one of the participants in the Chicago/Aurora leg. 

The run is a lot of fun. From beginning to end. We ran through a forest preserve and back to the River Edge Park in Aurora Illinois. At the end of the race, it's basically a big party for all the participants. With everybody throwing color up in the air while dancing. I managed to take some photos of the event with my camera and I had fun doing it.






































My camera after I shot the event.


If in any way you see yourself in these photos and don't want it online, please do send me a private message in my profile page in this blog.

For more information on the Color Run, you can visit the website at http://thecolorrun.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment