Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to the studio

Yesterday I woke up and realized that I haven't used the studio in while now. About 2 and a half months to be exact. I have been taking a lot of outdoor shots since I got my mountain bike and totally forgot about the studio. Also, my table in the studio (the one I use for table top shots), was full of crap. So I basically spent my afternoon shredding old bills and mail that were in my table.

Come 8pm my studio was pretty much clean and ready to go. I had been partying the night before so I was still feeling the wonderful hangover I got in the morning. Had a quick dinner then I was off to taking pictures in my studio.

I setup my first shot and as I noticed, one of my speedlites that I use for fill light wasn't firing. The batteries were all drained. Luckily I have a fresh set of batteries ready to go so I replaced them so I can continue on working. That just explains how long my studio was vacant.

I took some shots of some vegetables we bought from a farmers market earlier in the day. After a couple of shots, I was tired...my back was hurting. That just tells me that I have to do this more often. All in all it was a good day to go back!




No comments:

Post a Comment