Monday, September 1, 2014

Starting with aerial photography

I just got myself a higher end RC quad copter and I am having a blast with it. I'm still trying to get used to the controls and the flight modes but so far so good! It's a good thing to have experience in flying rc helicopters when starting to fly these things. They are so much easier to fly and much more stable.

So I finally attached my Go Pro camera to it and take some aerial shots. The Go Pro has excellent image quality compared to starter cameras that come with cheaper quads and that was the reason why I purchased a higher end quad, so I can at least mount a higher quality camera to it instead of just dealing with crappy image quality.

Here is one of my first shots with my new quad and my Go Pro:


I am actually loving this setup. I will post some updates when I fly more and take shots with this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment