Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm back...been busy

It has been 5 months since I had my last post. It has been busy the past few months with work, hobbies, and it's summer. Everybody's busy doing stuff outdoors. I was too. The past few months I have been experimenting with other photography equipment. I have been using My Canon Poweshot G15 more when we go out. I am planning to get a macro flash adapter for it and bring it with when we go to our favorite botanic garden. I also have been using my Go Pro camera more...both for stills and video. Another thing I am kinda busy with is video. I have been doing more video the past months.

Also I have been slowly getting into aerial photography and videography using quads, for now I'm just starting out with a smaller one. I can't wait to get a bigger one and use my Go Pro with it.

I'll be posting more stuff soon. For now here's one of the shots I did when I was on vacation in Wisconsin the past couple of weeks. It was taken with a Go Pro.

A relaxing day at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment